Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

♥ Mushroom Hunting is so much fun! ♥

♥  Mushroom Hunting started the 1st, and there are so many fun and cute things to find!  Here's just a few, I'll do my best to show more tomorrow.  Even though I finished the hunt, getting knocked offline randomly makes it hard to accomplish much!  But it will get better!  ^ ^  The sitting pose shown is a prize in this hunt, and I got my friend Danuc Landar of Arcane Creations to help me show it off!  The items I'm wearing in that pose with him will be featured in tomorrows blog post!  So keep watching!  *Hugs and stay safe!*  xoxoxo
* Skin - .::Mother Goose's::. - .::Mother Goose's::.Madison II-6 - New release! $800L! - here   
* Eyes - *.amato.* - *.amato.* eyes Marron_M - Free! - here  
* Glasses - .:ARCC:. - Arcane Creations HUD Driven Color Change Glasses - $10L! - here    
* Mouth Beads - ~Pepper~ - ~Pepper~ Mouthchain Mushroom Hunting - Free! Mushroom Hunting #12 ~Pepper~ - here   
* Earrings & Necklace - {*I <3FashiOn*} - {*I <3FashiOn*} Mushroom Set - Mushroom Hunting #1 - {*I <3FashiOn*} - Free! - here   
* Baby on Head & Shoulder - [PIXELS] - [-p-] Scared BunBun Avatar Set (BunBun for your head and shoulders included in pack!) - $25L! - here   
* Vest & Jeans - Urban Republic Co. - URCo.>Mushroon Hunt best & Jeans - Free! Mushroom Hunting #22-Urban Republic Co. - Free! - here    
* Panties & Bra - Blah. - Blah. (My Sweet Lingerie - Nutty) - Free! Mushroom Hunting #33-Blah. - here    
* Gloves - .:Hermony:. - .:Hermony:. / LeatherGloves / Brown Pack - $1L! - here    
* Bag on Back - (::Una::) - Basquet frutos secos - Free! Mushroom Hunting #34-(::UNA::) - here 
* Bag - .: Fear Yourself :. - .: FY :. Vintage Bag Wool - Free! Mushroom Hunting #34-.: Fear Yourself :. - here 
* Boots - CONCRETE FLOWERS - CONCRETE FLOWERS- IMNU BOOTS -camel- (BOXED) - (Tinted myself) Free to Seraphim Group Members! group free to join - here    
* Standing Pose - *.amato.* - *.amato.* CDTH girl_03a - here    
* Couples Sitting pose - Purple Pose - PURPLEPoseBall85 - Free! Mushroom Hunting #8 PURPLE POSES - here  


No comments: